Getting Orlando passport photos can be a challenge because most places can’t accommodate special requests and they aren’t too concerned about whether or not you like the way you look in the image. We have created a solution for both of those problems. We are now offering photos for both US passports and all international passports in our studio. Because we customize all passport photos to fit the technical requirements of any country, you will get exactly what you need. In addition, you will have the luxury of multiple images to choose from to ensure that you love your passport photo. All of this with convenient online scheduling and printing while you wait.
THIS IS HOW PASSPORT PHOTOS SHOULD BE
Be Photographed Privately In Our Studio
Not only will you get a passport photo that you love, but you will have a private studio experience so you can avoid the lines and hassle of other places. Use our convenient online scheduling tool below to make your appointment. We will have you in and out in 15 minutes with the best passport photo you’ve ever had. No crowds, no lines.
BOOK YOUR PASSPORT PHOTO SESSION
DOMESTIC AND INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT RESOURCES
GENERAL PASSPORT PHOTO GUIDELINES
- All photos must be taken within 6 months of application date
- Photographs must be in color
- Straight on a white background
- No filter/digital manipulation
- No smile, neutral expression
- Glasses may be worn as long as eyes can be seen clearly
- Unless noted, application requires 2 printed photos, correctly sized, printed on professional photopaper
COUNTRY-SPECIFIC PHOTO GUIDELINES
Most countries have very specific guidelines for passport/visa photos. Check out the resources below for more information on specifics. Don’t see your country of residency? No worries! We will find the guidelines in advance for you and make sure your photos fit any regulations required.
- United States – Photos must be 2 x 2 inches (51 x 51 mm) and the head must be between 1 -1 3/8 inches (25 – 35 mm) from the bottom of the chin to the top of the head.
- European Union (EU) – The EU passport photo size is 35 mm x 45 mm and the face must account for 70 percent to 80 percent of the passport photo.
- United Kingdon (UK)– Photos must measure 45 millimeters high by 35mm wide. Also, the image of you – from the crown of your head to your chin – must be between 29mm and 34mm high.
- Canada – Canadian passport photos should be 50 mm wide X 70 mm high (2 inches wide X 2- 3/4 inches long). The height of the face measures between 31 mm (1- 1/4 inches) and 36 mm (1- 7/16 inches) from chin to crown of head (natural top of head).
- Mexico– Three (3) photos are needed for a Mexican passport. Photo size needs to be 45mm x 35 mm. Also, from the chin to the top of the head should be 30-36mm.
- Brazil – Photo should be 2×2 inches and the head between 1-1 3/8 inches of the entire photo.
- Columbia – Photo must be 2.5 x 1.5 inches in size and the head must be between 31 – 36 mm from the bottom of the chin to the top of the head.
- India – Photos must be 51mm x 51mm or 2×2 inches and the head should be sized in-between 35mm to 40mm.
- Vietnam – Photos must be 4x6cm.
HAVE MORE QUESTIONS ABOUT ORLANDO PASSPORT PHOTOS?
To contact us directly you can call or text 407-617-1231 or email us at email@example.com or fill out the form below and we will contact you directly.