Greetings and Salutations! My name is Kristin, and I recently joined the Hughes Fioretti Photography team as Content Specialist. Not only did we win Best Photographer in Winter Park 2023, but also Best Photographer in Orlando 2023, so, I am very excited to contribute to the growth and success of such a dynamic small business!
Community Involvement is one of the core values of Hughes Fioretti Photography. Supporting small businesses is a way we can get to know our neighbors and stay active in the community. Here are 3 ways you can support small businesses this upcoming Black Friday, Small-Business Saturday, and Cyber Monday.
- Small businesses often have unique products and services.
- Local businesses bring jobs to the community and help stimulate the local economy.
Purchase Gift Cards
- Gift Cards are a great way you can support local and small businesses. By purchasing a gift card, the business gets the money immediately, while you can use the card in the future at your need/leisure.
- They make a fantastic gift! You can introduce someone to a small business they may not be familiar with, or, you can make the day of someone who already patronizes the establishment.
Spread The Word
- Leave shining reviews on Google/Social Media.
- Tell your friends & family – word-of-mouth is an excellent advertising technique.
Let’s also try to shop small throughout the year! Have a wonderful holiday season!