TEAM AND STAFF HEADSHOTS
5 REASONS TO CHOOSE US FOR YOUR HEADSHOTS
- WE CARE. No, seriously. Our mission is to empower businesses and help brands grow. We take that mission seriously.
- WE COME PREPARED. Hair spray for fly-aways, powder for touch-ups, lint-rollers, portable mirrors, extra ties…you name it, we have it. The final result of every image is our responsibility and we take that responsibility seriously.
- YOUR TEAM WILL LIKE US. Our staff of photographers aren’t just talented, they are friendly, kind, and fun to be around. We hire based on skills AND personality so even people who are nervous to be photographed will be laughing and relaxed in no time.
- A SEAMLESS EXPERIENCE – Not only do we work quickly, but we use every piece of technology we can get our hands on to make your life easier. Online scheduling, instant image viewing and selection, online delivery, and more will make sure that you aren’t stuck fielding dozens of emails from your team about the photos afterward. We take the workload from you.
- YOU WILL LOVE THE PHOTOS – we know that most people in the office are about as excited for picture day as they are for a dental appointment, but once your team sees what we can do, no one will feel that way anymore.
TRUSTED BY THE MOST RESPECTED BRANDS:
TEAM AND STAFF HEADSHOTS INCLUDE
- One-look headshot session per team member (5-10 minutes)
- Facial expression coaching for incredible results
- Multiple poses and expressions to choose from
- Instant viewing and selection of images on-site
- Digital file management to organize the images alphabetically, last name first
- One professionally edited, high-resolution image per team member
- Private online gallery for delivery or secure file transfer
- Online content library to help your team be prepared
- Custom online appointment calendar to make your headshot day go smoothly
- Personalized web page with online scheduling for new hires and onboarding
TEAM AND STAFF HEADSHOT PRICING
Team headshot sessions can take place on-location at your office or another location of your choice. For teams working remotely, new hires, or small teams, our Orlando headshot studio is available for sessions. Group sessions are billed per-person with the price going down in tiers. The first 4-9 people at $149, employees 10-19 billed at $129 each and so on. For teams on-location there is a $199 location fee.
4-9 people $149/person
Recommended that you set aside one hour for shooting time. Available in our studio or on location at your office.
10-19 people $129/person
Recommended that you set aside two hours for shooting time. Available in our studio or on location at your office.
20-25 people $119/person
Recommended that you set aside two and a half hours for shooting time. Available in our studio or on location at your office.
25+ People Contact Us
Teams larger than 25 may require a custom quote or qualify for a volume group rate. Contact us for pricing.
SOME OTHER QUESTIONS YOU MIGHT HAVE:
Will you also shoot team photos in addition to the headshots?
Absolutely! No matter what size team or staff you have, we can photograph the whole team together or broken up into groups by departments. Whether you need an image of everyone together or photos of the individual departments or teams, we got you covered. We typically will include one group photo in any team shoot at no additional cost with additional groupings being billed at the same price as an additional individual (see prices above).
Do you offer headshots at events?
We specialize in photographing headshots at events! Whether it’s part of an expo or an annual meeting, we can create great-looking headshots on demand for pretty much any number of people. In addition, we offer lead generation, individual selection and delivery, photo booths and event photography for whatever type of event your company is taking part in. Contact us or visit our Event Headshots page for more information.
Can you show me more of your work?
Click on any of the thumbnails in the gallery to see more examples of our team and staff headshots. Although most clients elect for a simple white or grey background (definitely classics), we can offer a range of solid colors, gradients, or even custom digital backgrounds tailored specifically to your business. You can find out a little more about background options in this video.
Where are you located?
Our studio is located conveniently in Winter Park, right off of the I-4 Fairbanks exit. We are only a 7-minute drive from downtown Orlando and easily accessible from just about any part of Central Florida. We offer in-studio photography on an appointment basis for our clients as well as location services. Our convenient online scheduling system allows you to schedule headshots for any new hires without ever having to contact us. Just click and go!
Can you match headshots we have taken previously?
Many companies have headshots that match their branding but are looking to work with a new headshot service provider. We can work with photographers from other markets to match their images and provide any file type, format, or crop as is necessary to keep the consistency in the look and feel of your existing team headshots. If you can provide us with an image you want us to match or an example of a style you like, we can take care of the rest.
What if we can’t get everyone together on the same day?
Office work has changed dramatically over the last few years. Some teams are made up of remote workers, others just work in industries that keep the team in and out of the office at random times. For companies facing a challenge when it comes to getting everyone together, we offer easy solutions. Often we start with a trip to the office to photograph headshots for part of the staff, then follow up with a custom online calendar to allow remote employees to schedule their own sessions in our studio at their convenience. Whatever the situation is, we make it seamless so that everyone gets a great-looking headshot that’s consistent with the company brand.
Ready to Book?
If you are ready to book your team and staff headshots or you have more questions you need answered, just click below to get in touch.